Pittsburgh March Madness Noodle Challenge
Updated: Jun 18, 2021
March is both the month of March Madness and National Noodle Month! So we thought, why not celebrate both with some slurpin’ fun? That’s why we’ve joined forces with The Food Tasters to create the PGH March Madness Noodle Challenge!
While it's possible to never, ever venture beyond the neighborhoods of Squirrel Hill and Bloomfield for your noodle fix, there are so many more noodle restaurants spread across the 'burgh. Here are just 31 of the many Pittsburgh restaurants that make soup-er delicious noodles.
May the month of March be filled with unpho-getabble pastabilities!
2. Everyday Noodles, Squirrel Hill
4. Nicky's Thai Kitchen Downtown, Northside & North Hills
5. Smiling Banana Leaf, Highland Park
7. Two Sisters Vietnamese Kitchen, East Liberty
9. Bahnmilicious, Smallman Galley, Strip District
12. Silk Elephant, Squirrel Hill
13. Spice Island Tea House, Oakland
16. Tram's Kitchen, Bloomfield
19. Pusadee's Garden, Lawrenceville
20. Took Took 98, Squirrel Hill
21. Zen's Noodle House, Oakland
24. Teppanyaki Kyoto, Highland Park
25. Senyai Thai Kitchen, Shadyside
26. Bangkok Balcony, Squirrel Hill
27. Pad Thai Noodle, Bloomfield
29. Soba, Shadyside
30. Tân Lac Viên, Squirrel Hill
31. City Fresh Pasta, Northside & Squirrel Hill